10.26.2009
totally mood-less today...
intended to go library to study math for the coming exam tmr,
but in the end, didn't study anything..

sat down, saw a book titled "depression"
criteria :
1. having mood swing very often
2. angry with someone for no particular reason
3. often feel like crying for no particular reason
4. bla bla bla
5. bla bla bla

there are still some others criteria, but i couldn't remember it..
but, am i really depressed?
because i totally fulfil those 3s..

my emo-ness was getting stronger & stronger..
for no reason, i went to changi village..
i really didn't know why i went there..

sitting there listening to music..
did 1 or 2 math qns..
looking at the sky, counting how many aeroplanes that passed by..
hmm.. 16?

and finally, he came...
i'm sorry for letting my mood to affect yours..

there's so many things in my mind now..
but i'm not gonna share it..

i'm just ...














"Since you dont want to share what u feel, just keep it inside because u are always like that. I dont know what to do to help u and to cheer u up right now.I'll just wait when u r feeling okay. I hope u become more open to me, maybe not now but sooooon.Im not just your lover, I am also ur best friend"

i don't know why after reading this msg, my tears suddenly rolled down from my eyes...






You're listening to:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com