12.08.2009
hi..
i'm saying hi now because im gonna say goodbye later..

why do i keep torturing myself?
i feel so miserable..
i feel pain..
i feel lonely now..

it seems that i really get addicted..
i NEED it now..

tmr is wednesday..
will i regret?

i need some alcohol to make myself drunk..
sometimes it's good to be drunk rather than awake and feel the pain..
i know it's only last for a while, but better than nothing..

i might seem to be a good student, good daughter..
but who really knows the true side of myself?

i really need a quiet place..
a place that i can shout..
shout out all my pain..
and start afresh..

simple life isn't really that bad..
and now my life is so EXTRAordinary..

18..
i think this no. will remain in my memory forever..
started my 18-year old life in a very special way..
no one will expect where and how i celebrated this day..
for those who doesnt know,
i think u all just know i went missing..

just went to somewhere where no one wants to go..
it's cold and i was shivering inside..
a place which full of fear..
felt helpless...
no one can help you there..
only regret that you can feel..

now is 11.45..
i want to sleep..
want to end my today, and start a new tomorrow..
but, cant.. myb insomnia?
hmm...


goodbye...






You're listening to:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com